Examples of spam
AntEspam.CO.UK SPECIALISES IN PROTECTING EMAIL ADDRESSES EXPOSED ON WEBPAGES
If you have an email address exposed on a webpage, if the webpage is a good one and found on the search engines, you will receive spam. We examine spam received on over 200 spam-traps throughout the web and so know where spam comes from . . . There are no more than a dozen or so sources utilising few more than a handful of techniques to fill your email box with rubbish. We advise banks, law enforcement angencies and the police on the nature of current spams and their sources and publish our findings to our SpamInsights subscribers.
As well as the usual spams endlessly peddling viagra and the other drugs which we don't bother to read, there are a handful of themes which are variously more interesting, predictable, amusing if you like reading rubbish, criminal and sickening. The
- false tsunami appeals are sickening, often associated with
- Nigerian 419 scams which used to be known as the Nigerian Petroleum Company scam. They had over-invoiced their customers and had a load of spare cash to give to you.
- The Canadian and Dutch lotteries are dangerous and the subject of considerable interest to the UK Kent police.
- The false Bank details phishing and
- Ebay phishing identity theft scams are frequently deceptive (don't beleive anyone!).
- Over-payment scams are frequent and associated with
- money laundering rings offering transaction processing jobs involving your bank account and outright
- criminal activity including paedophilia on the internet.
- The other generic class of spams involves spammers phishing for valid email addresses to send to. These clever fools would do well to learn the wisdom of Schrodinger's Cat (perhaps better explained here) or Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle or the equivalant which in simple terms boils down to encompassing the possibility that observing an event may change the course of the outcome of that event. By pinging our spam-traps they have exposed to us a greater gamut of the sources from which they are able to send spam. So they expected to gain knowledge of email addresses to which they could attempt to send spam . . . and in doing so enabled us to harden the defences of all our SpamInsights subscribers.
With sophistication beyond the norm we check incoming email for over 10,000 criteria to give the best possible accuracy
Unsurpassed Spam blocking for any email address published on a webpage. Monitored spam-bin minimises risks of losing wanted emails. Don't trust services where you do not know what mails you are losing! Don't trust anti-spam software which has to be downloaded onto your computer.
EMAIL BEFORE SPAM - ANTE-SPAM!
We aim to stop spam without stopping your business. If you don't have the services of an antispam spam blocking system, you are likely to waste hours per day in due course, viewing and deleting spam. The headache you will have, together with the speed at which you have to delete hundreds of emails, will mean that you delete your wanted emails by mistake. We block them before they get to you and we do so in a careful manner unlike any other spam remedy service.
Many anti-spam spam remedy services are crude and are capable of losing valuable business communications. Many people say "I don't need it - I have installed Product X on my computer" . . . but the reality is that if your existing solution is going to be effective for you, you'll have to waste thousands of hours re-inventing the wheel. Is your time you'll waste worth less than £70 per year?
In contrast to one-solution-fits all software you install on your machine or worse, buy from an ISP, we tailor our spam remedy service to the needs of our individual clients and our results benefit from years of research. You do not need to download software on your computer: we block the spam at our server.
ORDERING THE SERVICE
How much? For individuals just £70 per year ($130 or 110EU) per address protected. Discounts for multiple addresses. Pay with Paypal, cheque or bank transfer.
We do the work to help you get on with your work.
If you want to buy maintained filter service to run on your version of SpamAssassin, please enquire: guide £4000 to £30,000 depending on the size of your organisation. We can can save you this in problems your server will encounter running Bayes and large databases - and is much more accurate! Or you can subscribe to our SpamInsights service for less than £10 per day.
We see so much spam and have developed filters for so many years that we are able to supply expert consultancy advice on spam reduction issues. Please contact us to enquire.